[Sussex] Tonights LUGMoot

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Thu Apr 29 14:22:18 UTC 2004

> Mark
>
> On Thu, Apr 29, 2004 at 12:13:13PM +0100, Mark Harrison wrote:
> > Well, my presentation is written, and mailed over to Jon (who is, I
hope,
> > bringing a laptop)
> If you want to e-mail it to me I can bring it on my laptop too.
>
> Have you, Mark, (or anyone else) heard from either Jon or Nik about
> tonights meeting being set up?  I don't want to drive all the way to
> Horsham and find that we have no meeting.
>
> Steve D

I heard from them yesterday so all is ok, I cant make it as I mentioned
before but I will get a list of all atendies to nic so he can forward it
to the right person.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments. >