[Sussex] Tonights LUGMoot

Jon Fautley jon at 3ait.co.uk
Thu Apr 29 14:23:40 UTC 2004

> Mark
>
> On Thu, Apr 29, 2004 at 12:13:13PM +0100, Mark Harrison wrote:
>> Well, my presentation is written, and mailed over to Jon (who is, I
>> hope, bringing a laptop)
> If you want to e-mail it to me I can bring it on my laptop too.
>
> Have you, Mark, (or anyone else) heard from either Jon or Nik about
> tonights meeting being set up?  I don't want to drive all the way to
> Horsham and find that we have no meeting.

I've been too busy w/work and stuff to deal with the meeting so far... We
need a list of people sent over to the club ASAP (i.e. now).. so if
someone could possibly search the list and find out who wants to go,
compile a list and get it over to me and/or nik, it'd be most appreciated.
The venue is avaliable, but we do need to get a list of people over to
them ASAP.

Anyone wanna implement a web interface so people can submit their names
each month? :)

Thanks, and sorry,

Jon
--