[Sussex] April's Moot

Tony Austin tony at gigaday.com
Fri Apr 30 12:35:25 UTC 2004

I would like to add my thanks to the others to Mark for his presentation
last night.  I have not the slightest intention of automating my home, but
I could see some of it being useful for small businesses.  Most
interesting for me was some insight into how an Open project is being
developed - the players, the tactics, the goals, etc.

BTW.  Mark, did you say that TiVo is no longer available?  I have been
toying with the idea of building something similar with a PC and one or
more digital TV cards - I think there was an article in LinuxFormat on
this recently.

Regards.

Tony Austin
Gigaday Computing Limited