[Sussex] For those interested in configuring web proxies....

Nicholas Butler nik at butlershouse.co.uk
Sat Aug 7 22:14:05 UTC 2004

Often times I am asked , how do you learn "stuff" , and I explain that
the best method I have is to document as you go , and in turn remember
to write down questions and thoughts as you progress. So as a example
heres what ive been upto in web proxies..

http://butlershouse.co.uk/bin/view/Main/WebProxy

just for your ingestion... anyway .. when ive finished Ill presen this
at the lug some time since its a intersting diversion and it leads to
many usefull applications, especially to those for whom familty internet
access may require supervision.

Nik