[Sussex] New Lappy

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Wed Aug 11 08:49:46 UTC 2004

Hmm some good info thanks, I've decided it need to purchase a 802.11b
card plus access point to get anywhere but but this info gives me hope
that I may be abal eto do it.

I still need to find a battery for this thing but its portable if its
plugged in :).

I'll keep you posted on results, btw the specs are.

# 66MHz Intel 486 DX2 Processor
# 8Mb RAM
# 316Mb Hard Disk
# floppy drive, no cdrom
# intel 14.44 pcmcia modem ( gonna dump this )

pic - http://www.telkman.co.uk/ebay/lap1.jpg

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.