[Sussex] Moot Attendace List

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Mon Aug 23 15:24:47 UTC 2004

 From: Stephen Williams [mailto:sdp.williams at btinternet.com]
 Subject: Re: [Sussex] Moot Attendace List

> Gareth,
>
> I should be able to come now that I'm not going to be down in the west
> country.
>
> Steve Williams.
>
> On Mon, 2004-08-23 at 14:30, Sussex wrote:
> > The following
Steve W,

BTW we can now accept additions on the moot list by just adding your
name to the form on the below URL.

http://www.sussex.lug.org.uk/moots.php

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.