[Sussex] USB Printer help.

Derek Harding derek at lagham.uklinux.net
Fri Aug 27 13:53:28 UTC 2004

Thanks Geoff,

The queue under CUPS or LPRNG was accessible remotely and to samba
shares, and accepted jobs. Nothing stuck in the spool, listing jobs
(cups) showed them as printed.

Because it's the same with LPRNG I have assumed it was likely to be a
USB thing. I've reloaded all the USB parts of the distribution and will
recompile the kernel and modules just in case but it stopped without
anything new being done on the box.

I might see if it works with a parallel printer if I can find one!

Derek