[Sussex] Simple OOP tutorial

John D. big-john at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Aug 27 14:22:11 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-08-27 at 10:28, Geoff Teale wrote:
<snip>I shall address you all now in my role
> of the right reverend G.J. Teale, priest of the Church of Emacs, Vicar
> of the ward of St. IGNUcius, Knight of the Lambda Calculus and
> programmer of some note ( A note other than C# I should point out -
> although someone should explain enharmonic equivalence to Microsoft, C#
> is also D flat ).
</snip>

I greatly suspect that the rest of this post, was knowledgeable, well
thought out and accurate.

Being the self appointed "LUG nugget" when it comes to most thing's
"IT", I'm still wondering if perhaps Geoff might (or perhaps that should
be "MIGHT"), have a little too much time on his hands ? :-P

regards

John D (Freelance Lord High Zoological Executioner for the PRPB&H -
Hedgehog's, Rabbit's and Foxes a speciality - <insert>Dr Evil
laugh</insert>