[Sussex] Psion 5mx

Stephen Williams sdp.williams at btinternet.com
Sun Aug 29 19:14:42 UTC 2004

Phil,

I'll have a look through all my old Psion bits. I think I've got a
parallel printer widget, manual, serial widget and a 5mx. The latter was
manufactured with a weak hinge spring retainer, so I butchered an old 5
which had a metal part and transplanted the part when the plastic 5mx
bit broke. Vast improvement.

I will advise in due course.

Steve Williams.