[Sussex] gnome

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Tue Aug 31 10:33:23 UTC 2004

Hi,

Somehow I have managed to make gnome go a bit wrong, When I run startx
it goes in ok but loads a load of things I didn't want loaded I because
I don't think its shut down correctly and kept things in the session.

Once in I cant run nautilus unless its from the cmdline and when I try
to shutdown X it just stops working and stays in X.

Btw, I'm using Gentoo.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.