[Sussex] This Sunday the BCF is at Worthing again

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Fri Dec 3 10:11:35 UTC 2004

All

Just a quick reminder that this Sunday is the BCF @ Worhting.
http://www.britishcomputerfairs.com/calendar.htm

So far Colin, Nik & myself will be there.  All are welcome to
come and say "hi" and support the stand.

Nik: Can you send me the template for the CD labels, I'll have
a go (if I find the time) of putting a better image together
(if you haven't already done so).

Other News.

Sorry, Mark, but with such a poor response for everyone on the
idea of moving the Moot (about four view) I think we should leave
it where it is.  I wouldn't want the numbers to fall and apart from
you no one new said they would come if it was moved to another
day.