[Sussex] I wish to join

Geoffrey Teale tealeg at member.fsf.org
Mon Dec 6 22:12:59 UTC 2004

Alan,

Anyone is free to join the Sussex Linux User Group, in accordance with
your request I've subscribed you to the LUG mailing list (the address
that you sent your e-mail to is the public  mailing list of the group).
This mailing list represents the bulk of what the LUG is about, although
there is a monthly meeting for those who wish to meet other LUG members
face to face and, as you know, a small group of  LUG members regularly
attend a computer fare.

Please feel free to say or ask anything about Linux and Free / Open
Source software in general on this list.

Regards
--
Geoff Teale
Free Software Foundation (http://www.fsf.org)