[Sussex] I wish to join

John D. big-john at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Dec 7 14:39:15 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-12-06 at 00:46 +0000, 4alanj wrote:
> Hi Slug
>
> Thank you for the talk on Linux at the Worthing computer fair on
> sunday.Most interesting.
> I would like to join your Sussex group and eventually remove windows
> totally from my machine. Ive had some experience with Linux and wwould
> like to go further.
> Looking forward to hearing from you and now I will have a read through
> of your report on migrating from windows to Linux.
> Many thanks

As per Geoff and Mark, welcome to the list.

The "troops" here are a pretty damn good bunch. There's usually someone
who'll know an answer or point you in the right direction (sorry I have
to count myself out - I'm one who has to do the asking as well:-| ).

Not too sure if Steve/Geoff/Gareth have left the list of "who uses what"
distro wise (since the site was revamped), but I'm pretty sure that
there'll be plenty of assistance, whatever you use.

regards

John D.