[Sussex] Re: LUG indexes

Andrew Guard andrew at andrewguard.com
Wed Dec 8 21:46:41 UTC 2004

How do we do, Colin

On 06/12/04, you wrote:

> At the computer fair on Sunday one of the people that visited our stand
> mentioned that they had found the Brighton LUG on a list of LUGs but that
> they hadn't seen the Suusex LUG.
>
> I have just had a quick google for LUG and index and things similar.
>
> The Brighton LUG does seem to be listed more than SLUG is, maybe we ought
> to correct that.
>
> We are certainly missing from the follow lists:
>
> http://lugww.counter.li.org/index.cms
>
> http://www.linux.org/groups/united_kingdom/england.html
>
> http://www.linuxwaves.com/linuxlinks/Linux_User_Groups/United_Kingdom/
>
> http://limestone.uoregon.edu/woven/lugww/UK.html
>
> That is probably enough to be going on with <g>

It's also an good idea to put an link on own web site as if google see that
it would help with web page's rating.  I will do when very shortly when I
get my new look site active.  PS some site tricks will not work with IE you
would need Firefox as IE just isn't upto date.

Regards
--
I belive in life is out there. Seti&Home - Amiga, believer.
-

-- The Black Guardian - Enlightenment