[Sussex] Fair's idea's

John D. big-john at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Dec 10 05:50:27 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-12-09 at 10:24 +0000, Steve Dobson wrote:
<snip>
> BTW: You asked on another post.  The GNU Tool Set is things like
> "ls", "mkdir", "diff", "sort" and most importantly, "bash".
</snip>

Ah ha!

The mystery unravels!

I suspect I've got them installed somewhere (possibly in a large, as yet
undiscovered, software based toolbox - along with the "reiserfsprogs" I
installed previously???) but as with lots of these "things", there's
just so many/much to learn! ;-|

On the other hand, perhaps I should just stick to learning how to use a
linux system first - eh what!!!!!!!

regards

John D.