[Sussex] Fair's idea's

Colin Tuckley colin at tuckley.org
Sun Dec 12 17:06:44 UTC 2004

Nicholas Butler wrote:

> Oh dont get me wrong I asked. But the sound of people rolling on the
> floor laughing was demoralizing.

A thought, probably too late for the Jan fair, but if we teamed up with a
dealer and got them to book an extra table which we then re-imbursered them
for maybe we would benefit from whatever bulk discount they get.

We would also get the added benefit of having a part of their "crowd
pulling" effect.

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  colin at tuckley.org  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
+44(0)1903 236872  |  +44(0)7775 900262  |     0x1B3045CE

  Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy
   and taste good with ketchup.