[Sussex] Web server help

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Fri Dec 17 10:11:16 UTC 2004

 From: Geoffrey Teale [mailto:gteale at cmedltd.com]
 Subject: RE: [Sussex] Web server help

> On Fri, 2004-12-17 at 09:48 +0000, Gareth Ablett wrote:
> > Good luck I have had mixed luck with sourceforge 1 has been rejected
and
> > 1 accepted.
>
> My experience has been that it depends on when you ask them, not what
> you want to do.  If you ask them at a time when they have plenty of
disk
> space and the system isn't running stupidly high load avg figures then
> you get a positive response.

That sound plausible, but one of the other reasons is that the second
time was a few years after the first attempt and I produced a better set
of information to give to them for evaluation.

But then its probably got more to do with your comment.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.