[Sussex] HDDs

John D. big-john at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Dec 17 15:51:40 UTC 2004

I know that theres loads of characters that I might not have seen, in
the myriad of languages that you may have installed, but what on earth
is this one Steve?????

On Fri, 2004-12-17 at 09:58 +0000, Steve Dobson wrote:
<snip>
> '
</snip>

And that's hoping that it's gonna appear in the text, but just in case,
an apostrophe followed by a square box that appears to contain 00 over
1B.

or

Is it just an unusual character that you've used and just doesn't appear
in the character set that I've got configured (and it's just thrown up a
bit of a garble)??

regards

John D.