[Sussex] From 500K to 1M in under 6 months for nothing extra

Andrew Guard andrew at andrewguard.com
Sun Dec 19 07:44:21 UTC 2004

Well I know that subject title sounds an bit like some spam but it isn't.
I sign up to Telewest Blueyonder about 6 months ago and at time got the
500k package for £25 an month.  An short time after connection to
blueyonder it was improved to 750k for wait for it £25 an month. Now to
day I have 1M and you guessed it all for £25 and no bandwith restrictions.

I know it is work as look at my CM config 192.168.100.1 downstream channel
is set to Bit Rate 1024000 bps.

http://www.blueyonder.co.uk/blueyonder/getContent.jspx?page=bbs_evenfaster