[Sussex] Mythtv

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Mon Dec 20 10:54:38 UTC 2004

if you don't mind spending a few quid on the box for a great looking
system that would fit in with any hifi or tv.

http://www.xcase.co.uk/acatalog/Silverstone_LC04.html

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.