[Sussex] more broadband questions?

John D. big-john at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Dec 22 04:55:46 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-12-21 at 19:45 +0000, Colin Tuckley wrote:
> John D. wrote:
>
> > One of the reasons that I didn't quote a price for Zen, was that
> > compared to the others, they wanted too much money.
>
> Not sure how they compare for price but Andrews & Arnold get very good
> reccomendations from several of my friends in the IT industry,
>
> 	http://aaisp.net/
Thanks for the recommend Colin,

As far as I can see, it's basically a capped service. That seems to have
usage levels worked out on daytime usage.

Due to my work commitments, when I'm using the service lots, it tends to
be daytime (even though I'm typing this at 0455).

Hence it seems that I'd probably be better off with the eclipse deal -
though I fully intend to monitor my usage, as I might end up changing
again - a little "watch this space".

regards

John D.