[Sussex] Damn ?

David Chapman dokterdave at ntlworld.com
Sun Feb 1 16:32:06 UTC 2004

Bit more success.
This time through a proccess of elimination I have found 1 cpu seems faulty.
I have done some more testing and this is what I have found.
I labeled each cpu and tested them in different dual cpu combinations.

 4+3= OK
 4+2=OK
 4+1=Fail
 2+1=Fail
 2+3=OK
 3+1=Fail

Until I can get a replacment is it worth building a Gentoo install or should I
wait and compile with all 4 ?