[Sussex] RE: Licence question

Sam (Bilko) bilko_ec1 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 8 08:40:37 UTC 2004

Hi Gavin, as you are talking about a spreadsheet it may not be appropriate but what you can do with software is put it on a disk and post it to yourself. Leave it sealed when you receive it as it should have an offical timestamp on it. Then if anyone says "I MADE THIS!" (loudly) lol, you can say, "no, i made it first" and you can prove it with the stamped envelope.
As I said, I dunno if this would b OK but I thought I'd let you know.
Hope it helps,

Sam.

---