[Sussex] RE: Licence question

Andrew Guard agua at coinford.co.uk
Wed Feb 11 08:15:01 UTC 2004

It must be in sealed enveloped and also it recommended to use as well
registered post.  To get what is called an sealed envelope it good idea to
put registered post part on the back, to show it hasn't been tapped with.
There are other things you can do like use banks to store it but that's cost
real money.