[Sussex] lin---s.com

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Wed Feb 18 11:53:58 UTC 2004

.. but, the company name is Microsoft and the product name is Windows (in
common use in plain English).  So the correct analogy would be to 4ait
selling a product called "Lintels" and a competitor selling something
called "Lentils".  Maybe 4ait could sue Holland & Barrett?

It all seems terribly petty to me and typical of a company with too many
lawyers and deep pockets.

  Iain

--On Wednesday, February 18, 2004 11:19 am +0000 Geoff Teale