[Sussex] Next Weeks Meeting

Jon Fautley jon at geekpeople.net
Wed Feb 18 17:15:59 UTC 2004

Angelo Servini wrote:

><B52's>
>

>>The main pub area is far to noisy but I have no idea how much that will
>>pollute the upstairs room.  We can always give it ago.  I'm
>>game if only
>>because they have (do they still have?) WiFi access.

They do, afaik, still have wifi access.. I can still see their router
via SNMP, so all is well...

>1.  I hate noise (gettin old I know!).

:( It shouldn't be THAT bad upstairs.. but the only real way to tell is
to try it.

>2.  If noise, we cannot converse.

This is true.. however we're quite a loud bunch... *looks at Nik, Mark
and Steve* :)

>3.  The whole point of a meeting is to talk.

And drink... and use the internet in wierd and wonderful places...

>4.  We could always bring sandwiches?

We could, or there's BK/Pizza Express/That dodgy Thai(?)
place/Starbucks/Costa/McDonalds/Wimpy/Beeches Buffet (YUM!)... although
some of these close early :(

>Otherwise Im happy to meet almost anywhere.

Cool... :)

Jon