[Sussex] Next Weeks Meeting

Gareth Ablett zoomer at zoomer2k.co.uk
Wed Feb 18 19:51:40 UTC 2004

> I spoke to the propritor of B52s... we can have the room above the bar
> for free... as they make their money on the drinks/etc. They can also
> provide a buffet if required, at a cost of £7.50/head. I did have a
> menu, but lost it.. it's just standard buffet type food.

Not bad idea from what i remember its not as loud as soon as you get to the
stairs from when we where talking last time.

>>The question is is this okay with Mark & co?

tbh this wouldnt be a good idea and for that reason it would be better to
have another place to go.plus i would rather have a nice plate of food to
eat rather then nibbles.

tbh i'm all for the black jug although it would get rather crowded ion there
know the numbers that turn up.

Gareth Ablett