[Sussex] /dev/psaux is dead!

sdp.williams at btinternet.com sdp.williams at btinternet.com
Fri Feb 20 17:14:17 UTC 2004

Spotted!

I've got built in touchpad as "Device" >> "mouse"
and
usb M$ IM Explorer as "Device" >> "usbmouse"
in XF86Config for my Dell Precision M50.

Mind you it's still emerge(ing) kde so I haven't had a chance to test this config, but X started very nicely with the usb mouse section commented out.

2.6.2 is cool - but 2.6.3 is cooler!

ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="~x86" emerge kde

I think I've spent too much time on this recently!

Steve W.