[Sussex] /cdrom=/dogs_breakfast

Gavin Stevens starshine at gavmusic.uklinux.net
Sat Feb 21 01:13:00 UTC 2004

Hi all,
In order to progress with getting my CD-R working, I need to be able
temporarily to revert the settings back to normal cdrom. Currently, my CD-R
plays audio CDs fine, but attempts to mount result in "the kernel does not
recognise /dev/scd0 as a block device (maybe try "insmod driver")".

I've gone into lilo.conf & sharped (#) out the lines I added for scsi-
emulation related things & I've also visited a couple of other files & made
similar alterations. It seems there's one (or more) I missed & can't work
out which it could be.

Any thoughts most welcome,

TIA

Gavin.