[Sussex] Moot proceedings

Geoff Teale gteale at cmedltd.com
Mon Feb 23 12:27:18 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-02-23 at 12:18 +0000, Mark Harrison wrote:
> 1: I'd like to see a "user" demonstration of OpenGroupware.org
>
> 2: I'd like to have a talk from anyone with experience of opensource LDAP
> Metadirectories
>
> Note that LDAP Metadirectories does NOT mean OpenLDAP or LDAP Directories...
> it means full meta capabilities including schema transforms and the like.
> The basic LDAP stuff is something I'm fine on :-)
>
> M.

That's a pretty big ask Mark..

..in an ideal world I'd like to see people with working, valid
fingerprint biometrics (and by that I means something that meets FDA 3-
11 not the toy crap that most IT vendors call fingerprint biometrics).
However, I don't really expect to see it ;)

What I would like some info on, and suspect the knowledge is in this
group, is setting up Linux PVR's.

--
Geoff Teale
Cmed Technology <gteale at cmedltd.com>