[Sussex] Moot Meet costs for Holbrook club

Geoff Teale gteale at cmedltd.com
Mon Feb 23 13:25:51 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-02-23 at 13:52 +0000, nik at wired4life.org wrote:
> In order to meet at the Holbrook club we need to do the following
>
> 1. Provide nik/jon with a list of people turning up...
> Actually its easier to over subscribe the list than under. So why not
> just provide a list from the Mail List as to users... I know there are
> some reasons but the Club must have a Guest list before allowing any one
> in.

Hmm.. Can't really give out the list of users - for one thing it doesn't
contain names for everyone, only e-mail addresses and for another I
think that would be making quite an assumption about list members
privacy.

It's a shame the Holbrook requires a list because it precludes people
casually dropping in :(

> 2. The costs to get in.
>
> Well um basically 1.50 per head..

That's cool.

> no the down side.
>
> Currently the kitchen is not open on a Thursday. Any other day .. yep
> <grin>. Plans are afoot to open it on a Thursday though.

OKee Dokee,,,

<snip>
--
Geoff Teale