[Sussex] Directions

Geoff Teale gteale at cmedltd.com
Tue Feb 24 10:02:13 UTC 2004

I used to walk several miles to school - and that was in the
1980's and early 1990's.  Admittedly I grew up on a marsh.

As a result I walk a lot faster than most people these days.
Moreover as an adult I made decisions like "I won't get a tube
season ticket, most places in London are close enough together to
walk between".  I walked every day from London Bridge to Old Street
(and back again) when I worked in the City.  Most Londoners seem to
feel deep  distress if they can't get the tube (or at worst a bus
*gasp* - what soldiers they are) to take them from Bank to Moorgate.

--
Geoff Teale
Cmed Technology <gteale at cmedltd.com>