[Sussex] Woody, here I come :-)

Gavin Stevens starshine at gavmusic.uklinux.net
Wed Feb 25 00:18:49 UTC 2004

Many thanks, Steve & Thomas, for your wise counsel. I will heed the warning
& use apt-get.

I shall be using the CDs for upgrading, mainly because it will be a lot
quicker than doing it over the web on a 56K connection, but also because
it's a delight to find that the CDs are actually fine, months after I had
given them up as dud. However, I will make a note of the URLs for upgrade
as I'm sure they will be useful - especially security updates.

Thanks again,

Gavin.