[Sussex] Moot Venue

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Wed Feb 25 16:07:07 UTC 2004

Angelo

On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 03:37:09PM +0000, Jon Fautley wrote:
> Angelo Servini wrote:
> >As you lot persist in using Yodish and other obfuscated abbreviations:
> >

> Yodish speaking, where are we?
>
> theob
> fusca
> tion of
> wordsisa
> goodth
> ing say
> si.
>
> >There will I be but late, expect as I the Washing Machine repair man.
> >
> >;)
> >

> Machine go good, I hope it will. Tomorrow, you I shall see.

To repair or not to repair: That is the question.
Whether 'tis nobler in the walet to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous repair bills,
Or to take arms against a sea of laundry,
And by opposing hand wash them? To soak: to scrub;
To scrub no more; and by a scrub to say we end
The smells and the thousand natural stains
That cloths are heir to, 'tis a housewhole chore
Never to be wish'd. To wash, to soak;
To soak: perchance to scrub: ay, there's the rub;
For in that scrub of Bold what stains may go
When we have rinsed off this garden soil,
Must give us pause: there's the respect
That makes shirts clean that once were not;
For who would bear the sweat and smells of living,

See ya tomorrow.

Steve D