[Sussex] Procmail filters not working...

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Tue Jan 6 18:29:48 UTC 2004

Hopefully a final test, it got through, but not into the correct
folder...

|Matthew Macdonald-Wallace                  |
|The Truth Will Set you Free              |
|http://www.truthisfreedom.org.uk/  |
"I don't have to accept their tenants. I was trying to convince those
college students to accept my tenants. And I reject any labeling me
because I happened to go to the university." George W. Bush February 23,
2000 Referring to his visit to Bob Jones University.