[Sussex] Me!

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Wed Jan 14 09:56:27 UTC 2004

All,

I have received news over the last few days that I have a place at
university in Bristol to start my Nursing Diploma!

I may be off line for a while as there is no internet access in Halls.
I've ordered a wireless network card, and I'm going to see if I can get
an IP address from a local WLAN, but we'll see what happens! :)

I'm gonna stay on this list tho, if you'll let me(!), coz it's been v.
useful!

Just thought you guys might want to know! :p

Cheers,

Matt (busy trying to work out how to move a computer, 3 guitars & all my
clothes to Bristol)
--
|Matthew Macdonald-Wallace         |