[Sussex] Me!

nik at wired4life.org nik at wired4life.org
Wed Jan 14 10:35:30 UTC 2004

On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 10:32:14AM -0000, Gareth Ablett wrote:
> I've got it he needs a large Bigfoot style vehicle toy go over the Anti
Hmmm I'll dig out my Big Trax and i someone still has the trailer we can
load the trolley up. Then this leaves the next question. Which trolley
should Matthew be looking into . since there are now at least 4 styles
of trolleys available to the moderm supermarket shopper and approporiate
selcetion will enable Matthew to enjoy his new transportation when not
moving large quantities of kipple between residential zoning locations.

has anyone actually found any good review sites for the modenr shopping
trolley. Should matthew maybe consider the second hand market usually
found in the back of old multistories and the bottoms of rivers ...

--
nik at wired4life.org	http://www.wired4life.org/	Wired4Life, an Answer.

Hello my pid is Inigo Montoya. You kill -9 my parent process. Prepare to vi.