[Sussex] I hate gnome :P

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Wed Jan 21 15:30:55 UTC 2004

lo

> Funny old game, this linux lark.

Its sad to here all your woes but better then hearing a defeatist voice.

> p.s. I'm presuming that this month's Moot is next thursday (i.e. the 29th) in
> the usual place ?????

yep should as per usual although I cant make it this month Christmas really bit my pocket but that's because I just go myself a brand new £1k digital camera (yes I'll get pictures of you all on the next moot for the site).

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message. In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.