[Sussex] This Month's LUGmoot

dominic.clay at btopenworld.com dominic.clay at btopenworld.com
Tue Jan 27 11:56:17 UTC 2004

As we are discussing the monthy pilgrimage into Horsham....

Is there anyone out there who might be able to give me a lift from 'Grimstead'?

I dont really know how far out of the way I would be for you Steve??  (I suspect  it would double your journey :) )

Geoff: Are you going to be in 'Grimstead' or are you going straight from work?

Cheers,
Dominic