[Sussex] 'nuff said

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Tue Jan 27 16:11:54 UTC 2004

... I think they got this far in the US and then it all went horribly
wrong.  Clearly a financial penalty isn't going to make much difference to
Microsoft.  It'll be interesting to see if the EU has the balls to define
some software based remedies - and then if our government feels it can
impose these sanctions on its chum "Sir" Bill.

  Iain

--On Tuesday, January 27, 2004 2:57 pm +0000 Geoff Teale