[Sussex] Laptop repair

Dominic Clay dominic.clay at btopenworld.com
Thu Jul 1 14:36:30 UTC 2004

Hi Steve,

Cant offer local I'm afraid, but just as  a thought if you dont find anything
else, laptopbits.co.uk (http://laptopbits.co.uk/Technical/repairs.htm) are very
good.  I have used them a couple of times for parts and they are friendly and
quite speedy.

Good luck,

Dominic.

--- Steve Dobson <steve at dobson.org> wrote: > On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 06:32:45AM >