[Sussex] Job hunter

Karl E. Jorgensen karl at jorgensen.com
Tue Jul 6 09:40:32 UTC 2004

On Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 10:19:28AM +0100, Gareth Ablett wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Currently I'm enjoying employment but the future isn't bright and I have
> been told there is a high chance The Company can't support me after the
> end of August.

:-(

... Does that mean that you'll have some free time on the last thursday
of this month? :-)

> I was just going to send out this email to see if any of you know of any
> positions that might be coming up around that time.

For whatever it's worth: I've had reasonably good results with
Jobserve.co.uk - their daily download can be processed in many
interesting ways. I ended up using bayesian filtering on it to find the
jobs that I find interesting.

If you're interested, I don't mind making the source available

--
Karl E. Jørgensen
karl at jorgensen.com   http://karl.jorgensen.com