[Sussex] MYSQL

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Thu Jul 15 13:17:43 UTC 2004

Hiya Angelo,

For complete beginners and easy book try
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0672326205/qid=1089897332/ref=s
r_8_xs_ap_i3_xgl/202-5548123-6133429

For somthign that I would expect to be a little more in depth try
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0764557440/qid=1089897332/ref=s
r_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl/202-5548123-6133429

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.

privileged.  Unauthorised access
> and use is prohibited. If you received this message in error please
tell us by reply (or telephone
> the sender) and delete all copies
> from your system.
>
> Internet communications are not secure and therefore this Company does
not accept legal
> responsibility for the contents of this message. This e-mail message
has been swept by Activis
> e:)scan for the presence of detectable computer viruses, but we cannot
guarantee that it is virus-
> free and you should scan this email for viruses prior to opening or
saving any attachments.

distribution or any action taken or
> omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful.

> Please note that communications sent by or to any person through our
computer systems may be viewed
> by other members of the Hogg Robinson group.
>
> Claybrook Computing Limited (Registered in England and Wales No
1287205) is a subsidiary of Claybrook
> Computing (Holdings) Limited
> Registered Office: Abbey House. 282 Farnborough Road, Farnborough,
Hampshire GU14 7NJ