[Sussex] Just a bit of news

Angelo Servini Angelo.Servini at claybrook.co.uk
Tue Jul 20 15:32:54 UTC 2004

Yes, I have had Gentoo running @ 512k without interruption since last xmas.
The only downside is that though their help is good, you can only have it
during office hours (mind you I have only had the occasion to call them
once!).

I use a SAR130 router with its built in firewall, and once that was set up
ok.  Linux setup needed only an edit to the relevant config file.  To
recognise eth0 (generic 10/100 ethernet card) to access the internet.

--
Angelo Servini
Programmer/Analyst
* angelo.servini at claybrook.co.uk

The above information is confidential to the addressee and may be privileged.  Unauthorised access and use is prohibited. If you received this message in error please tell us by reply (or telephone the sender) and delete all copies
from your system.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore this Company does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. This e-mail message has been swept by Activis e:)scan for the presence of detectable computer viruses, but we cannot guarantee that it is virus-free and you should scan this email for viruses prior to opening or saving any attachments.

Please note that communications sent by or to any person through our computer systems may be viewed by other members of the Hogg Robinson group.

Claybrook Computing Limited (Registered in England and Wales No 1287205) is a subsidiary of Claybrook Computing (Holdings) Limited

A Hogg Robinson company.