[Sussex] Revamping the SLUG Website

Jon Fautley jon at geekpeople.net
Mon Jul 26 09:43:08 UTC 2004

Steve Dobson wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> Today I've been playing with PHP (learning it) and have designed a new
> look for the SLUG website.  I'm not posting this up to anywhere that can
> be seen, but though I would unveil it this Thursday to those that show
> up.

Kewl, I should be there :)

> I'm therefore looking for two bits of information from each and everyone
> one this list (not that I expect all the lurkers to unlurk).
>
> Can you submit two bits of information:
>
> 1). A brief descriptions of yourself for the "Members" page.

According to people from work "Larger than life, with few interests that
don't involve a keyboard" :)

> 2). A brief description of the distribution (or distributions) that
> you use for the distro page.

Erm, Started with Slackware, moved to Redhat/SuSE/etc, decided they were
nasty, moved back to Slackware, now more recently to Debian, then onto
the only true set of Operating Systems - BSD :)

Sound OK? lol

Jon