[Sussex] Revamping the SLUG Website

Dominic Humphries linux at oneandoneis2.com
Mon Jul 26 12:49:45 UTC 2004

> 1). A brief descriptions of yourself for the "Members" page.

I have absolutely no 'official' computer history - I work for a
pharmaceutical company. I started using Unix at university because it
was the only OS that you could use the Internet on, and started using
Linux because I was sick of my computer crashing all the time.

> 2). A brief description of the distribution (or distributions) that
> you use for the distro page.

Slackware, mostly, but I'm working on a LFS system that I'll be
switching to as soon as I've got FVWM & Firefox installed :o)