[Sussex] [newsletter at zen.co.uk: Zen Internet monthly newsletter, Issue 40, June 1st]

Geoff Teale gteale at cmedltd.com
Wed Jun 2 09:45:51 UTC 2004

<joke>

Do you live in an area where you currently can't get broadband?

Why not switch to Geoff No-Broadband.  There's no charge for switching
and for a flat rate of just £5 per month I'll guarantee that you'll
receive no broadband connectivity from me for the length of your
contract.

That's right.. the same level of non-service you receive right now from
BT/AOL/Bobs-dodgy-broadband, without interruption (guaranteed) for a
measly £5 per month.. who could resist?

Sign up for Geoff No-Broadband at www.a-fool-and-his-money.co.uk now :)

</joke>
--
Geoff Teale
Cmed Technology     /   Free Software Foundation
gteale at cmedltd.com  /   tealeg at member.fsf.org

Please avoid sending me Word, Excel or PowerPoint attachments.