[Sussex] Hi

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Wed Jun 2 14:50:21 UTC 2004

Hi Dominic

On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 10:30:49AM -0400, Dominic Humphries wrote:
> Just joined the mailing list after inadvertently finding out it existed
> on a link from a link on linuxquestions.org and noticing the moots were
> held in my home town. So thought I'd better introduce myself.

Always a good idea.

> My name is Dominic, and I use Slackware.

Well someone has to :-)  We accept [use] all [debian] distros here
so there will be no subliminal [use] messages [debian] trying to
get you to swap to another [use debian] distro.

> Not sure what else to post, so shall stop there :o)

Well we are a diverse group (as you will see) and we meet at
the Holbrook Club, North Heath Lane on the last Thursday of each
month from about 18:30-19:00.  Hope you can make it.