[Sussex] Hi

Simon Chappell s.chappell at isnsuk.com
Wed Jun 2 15:32:47 UTC 2004

Hi Dominic

I used slackware for a while and had no problems with it at all. I
installed it, compiled apache,php,mysql,courier,samba and qmail and it
ran fast and faultlessly  for nearly a year.In fact would probably be
running now except that the hardware was from the ark(the coal smoke was
irritating my eyes)and when i installed new hardware i went for
gentoo(Tried debian ---Phooey-- old and slow --lol).

Simon