[Sussex] Semi useless info

Simon Chappell s.chappell at isnsuk.com
Tue Jun 8 14:02:15 UTC 2004

These are not logs but emails.

We just call it the log folder, it is a copy of every email sent to and
from the server, we manually archive it off as it is a few gigs each
week. but we keep them all incase they are needed in the future.

they have a habit of sending emails-deleting them from sent mail-then
asking for a copy back to re-send to the recipient who deleted it cos it
looked unimportant!! , you know what users are like......

Simon